Is me

星期二, 10月 26

stёp 11--secret , my only exception but an expect


hey


what a teenage dream


dream


for me


s amazing


what we gonna be


s an


unknown


i haf a dream


i swear now i cant take it


but


i swear



i m chasing after it



effort n efficient


maybe


no one knw



i realize



izit true


no one knw


it was only just a dream


everyone haf a dream


prepare for future


too bright


dynamite


dynamite


dynamite


not at all


i came to dance


not afraid to take a stand


dance


dance


dance


my plans



pls gv me a place for throwing my hands


i told u once



n now


i told u twice


wat s in ur mind


thow ur hands in the air



light it up



accomplish it



u will realize



cause i believe



i just want it all



truth



whn the freaks come around



ya



sound bad


regret it


turn me on


lose ur mind


tear it out



take it easy



here i am



keep satisfied but nt over



say goodbye


no more


i wanna celebrate n left my life


good luck for me n my day



3p.m gonna taking my nap


i need a perfect condition


having a nice day





my excite

my expect


 
god bless rite


thx my god




a day expected_


       

                                                  _MiSs.Jɛllч_
   

                      



secret


my only exception


the way u are

沒有留言:

張貼留言

這個世界很美好,歡迎你和我一起守護著 ♥

你 聽見天使的預言了麽♥